Incoming Staff Mobility Teaching
Faculty members from our partner universities can take advantage of an international teaching mobility to Lauder Business School.
Please apply as early as possible for a teaching mobility
- In principle, applications are possible at any time, however if you want to increase your chances for a teaching mobility in your preferred period and for your preferred course, we recommend to apply at least 6 months in advance;
- Please mind that we do NOT have summer programs, LBS is closed during the months of July until late September/early October.
- When applying, please indicate the courses you want to teach in the Mobility Agreement for Teaching (see section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”)
- Applicants must have at least a completed MA/Mag.-degree and 1 year teaching experience
- Applicants must have an active employment relationship with one partner university (Reichman University (IDC Herzliya), BIU or BGU) at the moment of application until at least the end of the mobility
- Also external lecturers can apply
- The sojourn must take at least 5 days in Austria (the exact length will be agreed upon with International Offices of both universities, your home university and LBBS)
- At least 8 hours teaching (à 60 minutes) for sojourns between 5-7 days
- If the teaching activity is combined with a training activity during a single period abroad, the minimum number of hours of teaching per week (or any shorter period of stay) is reduced to 4 hours
- If the mobility lasts longer than one week, the minimum number of teaching
hours for an incomplete week should be proportional to the duration of that week. (e.g. 10 days = 12 hours, 12 days = 16 hours)
- The applicant will be asked to present a liability and health insurance before the mobility. Without these two extra insurances the mobility can’t take place, no funding is permitted. This is a requirement stipulated by the Agency of Lifelong learning
Candidates have to submit following documents to the LBS International Office:
- Filled-out Mobility Agreement for Teaching which is available in the section “Necessary Documents and Downloads”, or contact the International Office of your home university
- Updated CV
- List of publications, if applicable
Alternatively, the application process of the sending institution applies.
Financial Matters & Reporting Duties
The following documents must be sent to the LBS International Office right after the sojourn:
- Confirmation of Attendance for Teaching Mobility* (signature on the document which will be issued on the last day of the sojourn)
- Report of min. 500 words including 5 pictures of your stay at LBS in Vienna
- Answering the EU-Survey (automatically sent by OeAD to your mailaddress, please check your mails and also your Spam folders!)
* Templates are available in the section "Necessary Documents and Downloads"
- Accommodation costs: max. € 180 per day
- Travel costs: € 360 to an Israeli partner university (according to distance band)
The grant will be paid at the end of the sojourn.