Career CenterLBS corner for enhancing your professional future
Welcome to the LBS Career Center
In Cooperation with Chabad Center of Integration and Mobiliversity
The LBS Career Center is a career service particularly designed for Lauder Business School students. The aim of the LBS Career Center in cooperation with Chabad Integration Center is to assist our students on their way to professional life and to provide them with the support they need, such as daily updates of our job board, career counseling, reviewing application documents, preparing for job interviews, and coaching for an excellent performance in the assessment center.
What we do:
- We offer counseling services.
- We organize career events.
- We inform you about new job openings and internships.
- We connect you with top companies and our highly qualified alumni.
Importance of German
At the LBS Career Center we emphasize the importance of studying the German language and understanding Austrian culture, especially if your career goal after graduating from Lauder Business School is to seek employment in Europe. Therefore, although our study programs are in English and the community is international, we highly encourage studying German while you are at LBS and engaging with the local community.
We offer the following services in order to help our students integrate successfully in Austria:
- Orientation Workshops
- Field Trips
- Job Market and personal guides
- Get together and Networking events
Our Philosophy Is To Provide
When in Austria, then…
– Connect with top Austrian companies
– Understand Austrian business ettiquete
Top 10 Employers
– Hewlett Packard
– UniCredit Bank Austria AG