Lauder Business School aims to provide superior quality in all its processes and services. Our quality management is built upon the following guiding principles:
1. Recognizing academic excellence and quality management as the basis of success
2. Providing and further developing applied and demand-oriented education and research
3. Building networks with local and international stakeholders
4. Enabling student-centered learning and work
5. Supporting co-creation of learning environments and –content
6. Understanding diversity as the determinant characteristic
7. Valuing cultural diversity and internationality as a chance
8. Appreciating, fostering, and demanding a global mindset, commitment, creativity, fairness, trust and sustainability
We have developed and implemented a quality management system which reflects the specific requirements of a boutique business school and is based on the main principles of systematic and continuous improvement of all activities, and thus orientates on the concept of total quality management.
It is organized along the core processes Education (Studying and Learning); Internationalization and Mobility; and Research, supported by the processes infrastructure, information, human resources and library. The management processes embed the core and support processes in a system which plans and controls the study and research portfolio, co-operations and resources.
LBS’s quality management system is designed in accordance with national legal requirements and European standards. It is regularly reviewed and adapted to the strategic objectives of the organization and requirements of our stakeholders.
The Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation Austria has certified the LBS’s quality management system until 2023 after an extensive audit in the year 2016.
Please click on Organization Chart to view the organigram of LBS.