What are Student Consulting Projects (SCP)?
SCP projects are 8-month project collaboration (October-May) between corporate or not-for-profit clients, LBS advanced master students and qualified LBS faculty members. They are intended to assist local corporations, entrepreneurs and also non-profits with typical business issues.
What is the contribution from LBS?
- 4500 human-hours per project
- 6-10 Master students per group (up to 10 native languages) in their 2nd year of studies
- Generation Y’s perspective – IT, 21C communication, and a global mind-set
- Academic and professional supervision
- Short personal communication channels
- Qualifications in many disciplines
How is client confidentiality maintained?
All projects conducted through the LBS are done in strict confidence. No confidential information is released until a team is assigned and each student has signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Faculty involved with the project also sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement. We recognize the sensitivity of your business information, and we emphasize confidentiality in our program.
How much does it cost?
SCP services are 100% pro-bono, but we do require ongoing cooperation from your organization, especially access to key individuals and information.