• In order to make it easier for you to reach the Lauder Business School by car, please find attached a short route description.
• Soon after leaving the highway, follow the signs to the center, “Zentrum”. Continue in this direction until you are almost leaving Vienna again. Then take the direction “Döbling” (the district in which LBS is located) and cross the Danube Canal using the following streets: Gunoldstrasse, Barawitzkagasse, Ruthgasse.
• Follow Ruthgasse till the end, and then turn left to Silbergasse. Once you are on Silbergasse, you will find Hofzeile the second street to the left, which is a short one-way street starting at Silbergasse.
• Once you arrive at the Vienna Airport, you can take a bus or train to the U-Bahn Station “Landstrasse Wien Mitte”.
• There is a direct City Air Terminal shuttle from the Airport to the “Landstrasse Wien Mitte”. It leaves every 6 and 36 minutes past the hour, seven days a week. The first train leaves at 6.06, while the last one leaves at 23.36.
• Another way is taking the Shuttle bus Nr. 1185 (direction City Air Terminal to Landstrasse Wien Mitte) or the train “S7” direction Wien Nord.
• Once you are in Landstrasse Wien Mitte, take the “U4” direction Heiligenstadt. Get off at Heiligenstadt
and take the Bus Nr. 39A direction Sievering, or the Bus Nr. 10A direction Niederhofstrasse, and get off at Silbergasse Station. You can also take the U4 to Spittelau and take the 37 tram to “Pokornygasse”.
• From there it is only a 3-5 minute walk to the LBS campus.
• Cross the street and follow Hofzeile to no. 18-20, where LBS is located.